Friday, March 31, 2017

RAGNAROK.





I state and I share – is anyone there?
Listen the traveller and understand

The Ultimate Riddle/The Ultimate End

The Sagas has brought up before us I urge you to hear and see,
 
Is life to continue? Or is it to end?
Ass’ Will shall prevail - or horror?
How are we to know if there is doom by the well?
No walls will there be there before us…
 
A One God of Stalwarts has found the key,
And sacrificed Self to Himself… He
Fell back on Earth just to appear again  - as strong
And as cunning and this time (they say)
Was greater devoted to Freja.
 
He came in disguise – as an Old man we see Him:
His spear as sharp as his tongue. So who will subdue
This Hangadróttinn? Which creature in Cosmos will dare?
 
The only one known to have challenged the man – is hunger itself ; nothing’s greater.
The hunger for knowledge has slaughtered  God-man, oh joy is there any death I’d choose better?
 
This time the Wicked One fallen again – Yet Again! his smile as twisted as ever. He said, “Just wait….I ll return From the Chaos to face the Fernir again and face it - my hunger has never been greater."





No comments :

Post a Comment