Thursday, September 24, 2015

Poem: Morning Tai Chi

In the following number of blogs I will publish some poems that I have wrote in the past. Some of them seem silly now, but anyways, I think someone might enjoy them just as a momentary outburst if nothing more. Thank you for your attention,

Iggy Spirit.




 
 
 
Morning Tai Chi

Years go by fast
The kids are getting older
But I am still a kid untouched by time
Others ask me, "Why don't you be more responsible? Grow up!"
I just smile and shrug my shoulders - there is nothing else I can answer them.
Well, sometimes I tell them to grow up instead.
I am sad about those past and happy about those present.
There is a deep silence within me.
Little do we know young or old - we are strange creatures and I am strange too
What can the riches of the world do to me? Or fame and glory?
I am just too pessimistic to argue.
Nothing really matters but a cup of tea or wine, and a good company,
I do Tai Chi in the morning every day - could this be a reason for all this chaos?
Yes, or no, whatever the answer may be, that doesn't matter either.
Perhaps time will have some answers - perhaps not.


No comments :

Post a Comment